[Wanted] Stories, ideas and other tidbits for a conference talk about Anaconda

I'll be attending as an invited special speaker[1] the PyCon PL[2]
conference that takes place on 17-20 of October in southern Poland.

One of my talks is titled "The Anaconda Fedora and RHEL installer"[3].

With the date of the conference getting closer, I've started preparing
for the Anaconda talk and wanted to ask you to also chime in with any
interesting Anaconda-related stories, anecdotes, interesting technical
tidbits, funny pictures, achievements, heroic bugfixing sagas, newly
born projects, ghost stories, bold plans for the future, elaborate
programming constructs, etc.

Basically anything you thing an appropriate conference talk about
anaconda can't miss. :)

I'm looking forward to your responses ! :)

Best wishes
Martin Kolman

[1]
http://pl.pycon.org/2013/en/aktualnosci,Announcing-invited-special-speakers,37