Re: Console beep on Lenovo Thinkpad X61S

Hello

Could we please get back the system beep on Lenovo X61S. It worked
with kernel 3.11. On 3.12 and 3.13, it doesn't.

I had a similar problem back in 2010, which was discussed here, ref.:

  <https://www.mail-archive.com/alsa-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg26381.html>

I suppose it's something similar that has happened to the sound car
driver from within kernel 3.12.

I'm blind, and so cannot use the GUI analyzing tool that was suggested back
in 2010.

Hope we can work to fix the system beep problem.

Thanks and regards,
Lars