Re: Donation Recommendation? - 24-bit sound card

On 22-08-08 23:44, Grant wrote:

>>> http://dvd-audio.sourceforge.net/

>> Interesting. Thanks.
>
> Check this out:
>
> http://dvd-a.info/Index.asp?stitle=neil+young
>
> 2 pages of mainly Neil Young DVD-A releases all containing tracks up
> to 24bit/176khz.  Lots of people are ripping their DVD-A discs with
> the above tool.

DVD-A is extremely uncommon at least over here in the Netherlands. I'd
consider it dead and buried, had it not been for the fact that it never
lived. SACD did very little here, DVD-A nothing, and currently they're
both dead. I also have none.

I'm watching Blu-Ray. Might be investing a bit in that...

Rene.