Re: MiaMIDI & alsa in Ubuntu 8.04.1

Hi Stan,

Thanks for re-reply...  & information. I will check out the leads.

One note; MiaMIDI is a PCI card, not a USB. I tried some USB audio/midi
devices & couldn't get them to work with my setup in Windows XP, the MM
card works well & is fairly flexible & hi res for an inexpensive
audio/midi i/o... especially my Yamaha 01v mixer.

I may be back, one way or th'other.   I.e.;   :)  or :(   .  :)

Henry