Re: xfs_fsr, sunit, and swidth

Stan,

I understand that this will be an ongoing problem. It seems like all I could do at this point would be to ' manually defrag' my inodes the hard way by doing this 'copy' operation whenever things slow down. (Either that or go get my PHD in file systems and try to come up with a better inode management algorithm.) I will be keeping two copies of this data going forward anyways.

Are there any other suggestions you might have at this time - xfs or otherwise?

-Dave

Dave Hall
Binghamton University
kdhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx