Re: fatal server error

Hey thanks a lot,

That totally fixed the problem. Those 'wrong' values were actually
what I input during the config process. I ran lspci when it asked for
that info and I guess I didn't really understand the output properly.
However if I just left that step blank, or later deleted the entry
from the config file then everything worked out.

Again, thanks a lot,

Erik