Re: Linux problem in my Home PC

(--) PCI:*(1:0:0) Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] SiS300/305 PCI/AGP VGA Displa
y Adapter rev 144, Mem @ 0xe8000000/27, 0xff8e0000/17, I/O @ 0xcc00/7, BIOS @ 0x
ff8d0000/16

   You'd want to be using the Sis driver for that card, not vga as you
are using.  Changing Driver "vga" to Driver "sis" in the XF86Config
file may be sufficient.

			Mark.