Re: Two monitors on a dual head card

Christian,

Thanks, that almost worked. The problem is that I don't have two video cards, they both the DVI and the CRT heads have the same BusID. I think that is mainly what's throwing everything off. The only way I can get both heads to work right now is with TwinView, but twinview is no good. It just takes both of my monitors and turns them into one big one. I mean, it should be very possible to do what I want, it just seems that nobody really knows how. Maybe I'll try using xinerama, it still sticks me with just one login and one window manger, maybe I'll get used to it.

-Scott

Christian Wolfgang Hujer wrote:

Hi Scott,