Re(2): PowerMac B&W G3 w/ ATI Rage Pro

Hi,
Let me try again:
Why three kernels? I suspect that confusion will arise
because: how can they all co-exist, and which version
of Xfree is running things? The latter decides which
video cards are supported based on age.
Did you try the YD help pages? They should be free, or
at least the archives.
If the video card is OEM and not retail, Xfree might
have problems installing the Linux driver.
George