Re: Full Screen programing documantation wanted.

   I don't think you should use DGA.  Generally, rendering into shared memory
and doing XShmPutImage is going to be faster.  DGA doesn't work very
well with alot of drivers anyhow.

   Unfortunately, I think alot of drivers aren't going to be able to
do 320x240@60 as that would require Doublescanning.  Though nearly all
hardware supports that, all drivers will not.  A 320x240 modeline
would look like:

# 320 x 240 31 kHz, 60 Hz
Modeline "320x240" 12.4 320 328 360 400 240 241 244 258 Doublescan

   You're probably better off using OpenGL for displaying.  That
way you can scale to full screen and not have to worry about modelines.
Also, OpenGL implementations can typically do vblank synced flips.

				Mark.