Re: Can't get a 7-button mouse setup correctly.

Hello,

Thanks for that. Unfortunately this procedure doesn't seem to work for the
Logitech MouseManPlusPS/2 protocols. Do you have any experience with the
Logitech mice ? Should I be using a different protocol ? IMPS/2 and
ExplorerPS/2 don't work at all. Is there anything I can do to see what is
coming from the mouse given that xev shows absolutely nothing for buttons 4,
5, 6 & 7. These mice work fine under Windows so the PS/2 port is working
correctly.

I am coming to the conclusion that Logitech mice will never be fully supported
by X :-( which is a shame as M$ mice are a lot more pricey :-( and I've now
got bloomin' loads of them trying to find one that works under X !!!

Thanks,
Owen