Re: Can't get a 7-button mouse setup correctly.

If you get this going please let me know. I have submitted reports to XFree86
but so far they have all been ignored ! It appears that there are some
Logitech mice for which X see no button events at all beyond 1 & 2. I have a
variety of Logitech wheel mice. The only one that works with the scroll wheel
is one that came with a serial converter. When it is used on the serial port
the scroll wheel works just fine, but plug it into the PS/2 port and it
becomes a 2 button mouse ! None of the other mice will work with the serial
adaptor and they all work just fine under Windows (so the PS/2 port works
just fine).

Thanks,
Owen