[XFree86] Xauthority

Hi everyone,

I'm having serious problems with possible concurrency at Xauthority...

The situation is:
in a local network with 40 machines, I'm invoking remote commands in each machine at same time (the same command in different machines at same time). How I have NFS, all X servers writes in the same Xauthority file. After some seconds, it is impossible to open a new window on the machine from I invoked all SSHs. I got the following error when I try to open a xterm:

b: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

/usr/X11R6/bin/xterm.real Xt error: Can't open display: :0.0

If I turn off the X at the base machine and login again, the problem is fixed.

I have X11 forwarding turned on on my "base machine", and turn it off isn't a good solution for me. There is some configuration at X server to avoid this problem??

[]'s

Loreno Feitosa