Re: Video Card Configuration

You are most likely running X.3.3.6 look at the log: /var/log/XFree86.0.log
basically the SVGA server should work fine with the card. It would help if you would post your
XF86Config file. You should check what default depth is specified, possibly you might have to go
down to 8 with only 1MB of video RAM...
Lionel