XDarwin on dual G4

I want to thank the people who replied to my previous inquiries about an X
server on OS X. I downloaded XDarwin, installed it, and life was good. That
is, until I upgraded my OS 9 partition. I had recently installed a new
video card, and in order to install the drivers for it on the OS 9
partition I needed to upgrade the OS to 9.2.2. I did this never imagining
that it would affect things on the OS X side.
	Though I am not entirely sure that the upgrade was cause, now when I try
to start XDarwin in full screen mode, the X environment will come up, stay
for a few seconds, then revert to OS X. The XDarwin environment will crash
completely mere seconds after that. I have deleted all the components of
XDarwin I could locate and reinstalled, but to no avail. Any ideas,
suggestions or guesses that I haven't tried yet would be appreciated.
	Thanks.
		Lamont