Headless Box & Forwarding

Pardon me if this is an FAQ...I searched the archives & couldn't find much,
nor could I find a great deal in the online documentation.

Basically, I have an OpenBSD 3.1 box running X 4.2.0. This machine has no
monitor attached to it; it's really just a small server, and I can't afford
to put a monitor on it. I'd like to set it up so that I can use remote
displays: either the 17" VGA on the LAN with it, the 27" TV I have plugged
into my NetBSD/Dreamcast set, or other monitors over, say, an SSH-encrypted
Internet channel.

I've been reading through the XF86Config man page, and while it's obvious I
can support multiple monitors/input devices, it's not terribly obvious
whether one has to be attached.

Is this setup even possible? If so, where would I start on this? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Alex Kirk