Re: NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX - problem

I have a GeForce4 MX 440 with RH7.1, XFree86 4.1.0 on one of my systems.
It works fine with the previous nVidia drivers.  (They updated their
drivers a few weeks ago, but I haven't tried the new version yet.)

"Andy HOPE" <andyhope@shipton2000.fsnet.co.uk>@XFree86.Org on 10/03/2002
03:31:50 AM

Please respond to newbie@XFree86.Org

Sent by:    newbie-admin@XFree86.Org