ATI Radeon 7500 dual head

Has anyone ever got the ATI Radeon 7500 card to work with two monitors?
I have seen at least a few postings to this list that don't seem to have
been resolved.

I have not run Linux for some time because I can't get dual monitors to
work under X. It just works under Windows XP (2000 etc).

Yes I know I should give you more information about my system, version
of X, Linux, distribution, kernel, etc., etc.... But I thought I would
approach this from the other end, since several people have already
posted this issue without much luck.

So...can anyone that has got this card to work under X with dual head,
please tell us what version of X, the config. File, distribution
used...etc., etc....