Re: ATI Radeon 7500 dual head

I've got a dualhead-capable Radeon 7500 in my box. I
don't have a second monitor handy, but I'll do some
hunting around the ship, I'm sure I can find one to
borrow for a few hours. I posted a config file a while
ago that ought to do the trick for single-head (with
DRI. It works for me, anyway), and with a little
hacking, I should be able to get a working dualhead
configuration out of it. Expect to see a theoretically
useable, if untested, XF86Config-4 posted within the
next few days. I've got another machine with a Radeon
VE in it, working in dualheaded mode, and that config
file should work transparently on a 7500 too, but I
don't have access to that machine just now, and
probably won't for over a month.

HTH,
Eric