Re: Anyone else have any other ideas -- Problems running XFree86 v 4.2.0 on FreeBSD

OK, I got this problem fixed now, thanks to Mark Vojkovich on the XPert
XFree86 mailing list.
I'm posting this in case anyone else has any similar problems.

There was a problem in the int10 module.
I suppose looking at my output (below), you can see that it tries to load
and initialize the "int10" module, but then it runs into a whole lot of
problems.

Fortunately, there is a way to prevent the int10 module from loading

I added:

>    Option "NoInt10"
>
>   In the Section "Device" of the XF86Config file

Anyway, thanks to everyone here for their help and concern!
-James Turnbull