Re: Anyone else have any other ideas -- Problems running XFree86 v 4.2.0 on FreeBSD

Ahh well I'm sorry to hear that this didn't work for you.

As for the Video Ram..... yes it does have more but as you can see the nv
driver takes care of it and those lines are actually commented out.

Good luck and I hope you can find a solution....

Michael :o)