From: newbie-admin@xfree86.org [mailto:newbie-admin@xfree86.org]On Behalf Of Tom Bednarchuk
Sent: 01 July 2002 05:34
To: newbie@xfree86.org
Subject: Use of X 'without' a window manager

Hi all !

I'm trying to do an embedded Linux device and have an application that runs great so far BUT I want to get rid of the window manager(KDE presently) since in the end product my application will be the only thing that the user interacts with and I don't want windows to be closed, resized, moved, etc.

Could someone please point me at some resources to help me get going in the right direction?

TIA

Tom