Re: Use of X 'without' a window manager

Hello Tom,

How about if you choose FailSafe from the session menu in the
login manger (gdm or kdm). This will give you an X session where
there is ONLY one small window that cannot be resized. There
will be no window managers running. After that make this
FailSafe the default session so that you will be logged in to it
automatically.

I hope this helps.

Faisal