[Newbie]Trident Chipset

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 02:28:22PM -0300, Iuri Fiedoruk wrote:
> > I've uploaded another trident_drv.o to my home page. That should
> > fix the repeated image problem you've been seeing with the Serial* file.
> >
> > Alan.
>
> Wow! That was funny! I didn't saw the repeated image, but only the screen
> colors. But the funny thing is that it froze my system, but still was playing
> those wonderfull green colors in loop, even that my system was frozen
> completally and that the video I tested was only 2 seconds :)

Iuri,

To quote you - you said....

"But using sdl or xv output on mplayer still produces a green weirdo and
repeated 3 times image."

That says "repeated 3 times image" - this is what you saw, but didn't ?????

I can play that movie that you sent with no problems with the fixed
driver. Are you sure you've installed it correctly ?

Alan.