[Newbie]Trident Chipset

Em Sex 10 Mai 2002 05:34, Alan Hourihane escreveu:
> To quote you - you said....
>
> "But using sdl or xv output on mplayer still produces a green weirdo and
> repeated 3 times image."
>
> That says "repeated 3 times image" - this is what you saw, but didn't ?????
>
> I can play that movie that you sent with no problems with the fixed
> driver. Are you sure you've installed it correctly ?
>
> Alan.

OK, my tests:
vo sdl - strange green colors and a system freeze (no repeated image anymore,
but I can't reconize any image under the green and pink blinking colors)

vo xv - now works! I can even make it play full screen. But when I exit the
full screen mode, the movide window disapears, even that console shows that
mplayer is still playing. I'm using kde3, maybe it's a problem with kwin...
or not.

vo x11 - as always works. full screen is just a mode with only the movie and
the rest of the screen in black. Have the same problem as xv when you exit
fullscreen mode.

SDL apps - still the same behavior on coloring that monitor's non used black
area.

I'm sure the driver is well installed because if not, I would still have the
original behavior (for example, green colors on xv mode).

Oh, and I have to thank you for the time and pacience you're giving to us
trident users :) so Thank you very much!

--
Iuri Fiedoruk
Santa Maria, RS, Brazil

GnuPG Key fingerprint = 9D5F 7FA6 EF2C 6A5E 914F  E01B 9434 AA7D 032B 240F