[Newbie]Trident Chipset

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 10:50:01 -0300, Iuri Fiedoruk wrote:
> The only diference I noticed is that it dosen't messes with the system colors.

That's a start.

> But using sdl or xv output on mplayer still produces a green weirdo and
> repeated 3 times image. I tryied to get a snapshot, but it dosen't get what I
> see, but instead a blue screen.
> And SDL still gets black_nonused_area colored.
> I don't tryied to freeze my system because I have to work now ;)
> But I belive it still does freeze.

But you've not tried for sure to lockup your system, so you don't yet
know.

Well, I've just downloaded mplayer and it works fine on my 975 board
here. It may have something to do with the video file your playing.

Is it possible to put it up for download somewhere so I can test your
video file here (ensuring that we're breaking no copyrights etc) ?

Alan.