[Newbie]Re: [Xpert]Xterminal freezing

Thanks for the tips.  It looks like upgrading to 4.2.0 (and using the new
s3virge driver) seems to have done the trick (so far).

One thing I did notice is that "XF86Setup" terms with a segfault.  Looks
like a database is corrupt?

blackjack:~# XF86Setup
Warning CHIPSET specification missing in Card database entry * Generic VGA
compatible (line 27).
Warning CHIPSET specification missing in Card database entry * Generic VESA
compatible (line 31).
Warning CHIPSET specification missing in Card database entry * Unsupported
VGA compatible (line 35).
Warning CHIPSET specification missing in Card database entry Cirrus Logic
GD542x (line 157).
Warning CHIPSET specification missing in Card database entry S3 864
(generic) (line 554).
Warning CHIPSET specification missing in Card database entry S3 Trio64
(generic) (line 627).
Warning CHIPSET specification missing in Card database entry S3 Trio64V+
(generic) (line 636).
Warning CHIPSET specification missing in Card database entry S3 Trio64V2
(generic) (line 797).
Segmentation fault
blackjack:~#