[Newbie]SiS driver & XAA: 4.2.0 vs 4.1.0

Hi,

I've found a setting that was defaulting to a different setting, bpp.  Making
it the same, 16, has made my 4.2.0 setup vitually identical to 4.1.0, except
I now have 2 _extra_ 256x256 slots :-)

I'd still like to know if anything can use the other 4MB of VRAM on my card,
or if it is a total waste of space.

Thanks,
Nick