RE: Editing article: Build your own PHP on Windows

It might indeed work if only compiling. But, there's still stuff depending on the exact paths. Doing customized setups were something for the advanced devs like you. How I saw it till now, that wiki page is supposed to give some obvious instructions for people that never did it before. OFC another page(s) can be started, for any advanced usages of the SDK, etc.

Regards

Anatol