Re: PHP source code directory name

Jeff McKenna <mailto:jmckenna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tuesday, September 20, 2016 5:38 AM

Bonus points for actually editing that wiki page with whatever info you find on this question, as you travel down this path Sam ;)

-jeff

I tried to edit the article. I requested write access but apparently it is not granted, I am not sure I did it correctly.

I tried to describe my intended edits first and most of them were rejected, including the one relevant to here. I really think the article needs to be clarified but I won't try to change it if is not wanted. See the following and the responses.

Editing article: Build your own PHP on Windows
http://news.php.net/php.windows/31417