Re: PHP source code directory name

Christoph M. Becker <mailto:cmbecker69@xxxxxx>
Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:01 PM
On 20.09.2016 at 23:17, Sam Hobbs wrote:

Oh, I see; the question is an intelligence test and I failed. I got it now.

It's not supposed to be an intelligence test, but rather a spam
prevention. :-)

The wording certainly can be improved – suggestions are welcome!
I suppose if something were added saying something like "for the prevention of spam" or something like that then it would be much clearer.

Please consider not to top-post, see
<http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=blob_plain;f=README.MAILINGLIST_RULES;hb=HEAD>.

I will try.  I try to be consistent with the message I am replying to.

Note that usually when someone says do not "top-post" they really mean that replying inline, as you did, is preferred.

This email client I use is a bit finicky. I am not sure this will work properly, I hope it is still readable at the other end.