Editing article: Build your own PHP on Windows

I will edit the article:
PHP: internals:windows:stepbystepbuild
Build your own PHP on Windows
https://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild

The following are my notes for the intended changes. I will try to be more consistent with the format of the article than the following notes are. For "Requirements" in "Compiler" I assume the "Code" edition of Visual Studio 2015 is not relevant. The part I am unsure of is the build directory; I assume it is true that "php-sdk" can be a sub-directory.

Compiler

Requirements
For Visual Studio 2015, the editions are Community (free) and Enterprise.

Setup
Add a download link, as in:
Downloads | Visual Studio
https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/download-visual-studio-vs

 Command prompt
Add: "Start" | "Visual Studio 2015" | "Visual Studio Tools" | "Windows Desktop Commands"

Download prerequisites
Be sure to click on the "Download source code" link. The file name will be in the format php-{version}-src.zip. If it does not have the suffix "-src" then it is not a source code file.

Setup the build directory
Change "Setup" to "Set up". (I am not a language expert but I think "setup" is not a verb; it is a noun only. It is a minor detail.) For Step 1, the "build directory" c:\php-sdk can be on a different drive and "php-sdk" can be a sub-directory. For Step 6, the zip file should have the directory in the format php-{version}-src.zip and that directory can be copied as-is to {build directory}|\phpdev\*vc##*\*x##*| where {build directory}|is |c:\php-sdk unless you chose something else.

Compile
The build output is in:
C:\php-sdk\phpdev\vcXX\xbb\php-source-directory\xbb\Release_TS
where xbb is x64 or x32.