Re: Please I am brand new and lost in programing

Hello there,

         I think you need to go for some books if u wanna career in web
development ; especially in PHP !!

         I will recommend three books

        1. Rockable Press Getting Good with PHP - Very easy and
illustrative for quick grasp.

        2. Head first PHP and MySQL - will put you from beginning to
intermediate.

        3. Expert PHP 5 Tools(Dirk Merkel)- from intermediate to advanced !!

  then you will understand manual of PHP !!!
*--*
*Cheers,*
*Mayur*

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:42 AM, Mohamed GadAllah Besheer Hassaneen <
mgadallahbh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for replying.
> I keep reading a lot of things from Google but feel like lost and do not
> know where is the beginning of the whole thing.
> I am also tried to go through the php.net manual documentation but found
> a lot of terminologies that I do not understand.
> So do I need to really study something before php ?
>

> On 12/12/2012 08:15 PM, Marcel Herrguth wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Am 12.12.2012 18:31, schrieb Mohamed GadAllah Besheer Hassaneen:
>>
>>> Please I hope you may be have some patient when reading this email
>>> message.
>>> I do not know about programing or coding and very interested to work and
>>> have a career with web development.
>>> Please advise for what I should do first, then second, then third ...etc
>>> Thanks a lot for reading my email message.
>>>
>> I'm not quite sure what you actually want to hear?
>> Have you decided for PHP for Web-Stuff?
>>
>> You should get some basic-knowledge for Servers like Apache, maybe some
>> Linux-KnowHow wouldn't be bad either. And of course: Read the documentation
>> for PHP.
>>
>> It's nothing to be done in like 5 Minutes, since you can actually create
>> big security holes with PHP if you're not careful.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Marcel
>>

> --

*Yours Sincerely,