Re: Please I am brand new and lost in programing

On 12/12/2012 17:31, Mohamed GadAllah Besheer Hassaneen wrote:
Hello,
Please I hope you may be have some patient when reading this email message. I do not know about programing or coding and very interested to work and have a career with web development.
Please advise for what I should do first, then second, then third ...etc
Thanks a lot for reading my email message.

Before learning anything, your first step should be to learn HTML and CSS thoroughly. Without these two building blocks of modern web technology, you can't move forward.

Good luck.

--
Good Guy
Website: http://mytaxsite.co.uk