Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:10 PM
Subject: Re:  Please I am brand new and lost in programing

You mean a private course?
On 12/12/2012 09:04 PM, jim.macdiarmid wrote:

Talk with a career counselor at you local college an get a degree.
There ya go. 1. 2. 3.  :-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note™, an AT&T LTE smartphone

Mohamed GadAllah Besheer Hassaneen <mgadallahbh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
Please I hope you may be have some patient when reading this email
message.
I do not know about programing or coding and very interested to work and
have a career with web development.
Please advise for what I should do first, then second, then third ...etc
Thanks a lot for reading my email message.