Re: Please I am brand new and lost in programing

Hello,

Am 12.12.2012 18:31, schrieb Mohamed GadAllah Besheer Hassaneen:
Please I hope you may be have some patient when reading this email message. I do not know about programing or coding and very interested to work and have a career with web development.
Please advise for what I should do first, then second, then third ...etc
Thanks a lot for reading my email message.
I'm not quite sure what you actually want to hear?
Have you decided for PHP for Web-Stuff?

You should get some basic-knowledge for Servers like Apache, maybe some Linux-KnowHow wouldn't be bad either. And of course: Read the documentation for PHP.

It's nothing to be done in like 5 Minutes, since you can actually create big security holes with PHP if you're not careful.

Best regards
Marcel

--
www.mrgeneration.de - The home of Anime