Re: Using .Net assemblies with PHP

On 5/18/2011 9:42 AM, Trevor wrote:

Btw, which encryption algorithms were you looking for? Using the
native PHP versions would be even faster and easier :)

True. Unfortunately, the native ones don't meet my needs. I needed
something that was compatible with existing encrypted data that we use
with a Windows desktop application, so I ended up encapsulating the same
encryption code from the Windows app in the assembly.

The nice thing about this little adventure is that I now know how to encapsulate any of the business logic from our desktop application (PowerBuilder makes it very easy) to use on our website with just a few lines of PHP code. :)

- Trevor