Re: Using .Net assemblies with PHP

hi,

Interesting but it is somehow poor in term of performance (not very
important in most cases).

As a somehow cleaner alternative (COM is such a pain), I use C++/CLI.
For example I wrote (early stage but works) an extension for the MS
Chart module, you can see it here
https://github.com/pierrejoye/php_mschart

Cheers,

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Trevor <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just in case anyone else needs to do this, I just spent a frustrating week
> figuring out how to make an assembly I created with PowerBuilder.Net work
> with PHP. The dotnet class in PHP doesn't work very well, and has apparently
> been abandoned. I ended up using this instead:
> http://universalccw.sourceforge.net/
>
> It's finally working great, and I am very happy. (The library also, of
> course, works with the regular Microsoft assemblies.)
>
> - Trevor
>
> --

Pierre