Re: Using .Net assemblies with PHP

On 5/18/2011 2:00 AM, Pierre Joye wrote:
On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Trevor<trevor@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
In my testing, I can load a browser page with 1,000 encryption/decryption
operations in less than 2 seconds. Since I really only need to do at most a
couple at a time (which comes back instantly), I can't really complain about
the performance. And it certainly beats my testing of dotnet (when it
actually works).

Btw, which encryption algorithms were you looking for? Using the
native PHP versions would be even faster and easier :)

True. Unfortunately, the native ones don't meet my needs. I needed something that was compatible with existing encrypted data that we use with a Windows desktop application, so I ended up encapsulating the same encryption code from the Windows app in the assembly.

- Trevor