Re: problem with PEAR , windows platform , php 5.2.9-2 , IIS Version 6

for some reason I found that the new pear packages which I have installed have been deployed into C:\php5\pear but I have configured the include_path in the registry file.

because I didnt find any otherway then I have configured the include_path in the php.ini level

but still , when I install new PEAR packages , the new packages goes to C:\php5\pear

to ansure that the new include_path configuration is being used by php.exe , I have execute the command:

D:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\httpdocs\phppear>C:\SWSoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\php.exe -r phpinfo(); | find "include"
allow_url_include => Off => Off
include_path => .;D:\inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\httpdocs\phppear\pear\ => .;D:\inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\httpdocs\phppear\pear\
safe_mode_include_dir => no value => no value
PMTPMTPMT => @include_path@
_SERVER["PMTPMTPMT"] => @include_path@
_ENV["PMTPMTPMT"] => @include_path@
and included in the distribution in the file:  LICENSE

D:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\httpdocs\phppear>

What you can see ?

you can see that the include_path is set to be D:\inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\httpdocs\phppear\pear\

this is the path where the files:

go-pear.bat
PEAR\go-pear.phar

exist

I dont understand from where the path C:\php5 is taken ?
I have configured the include_path to be .;D:\inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\httpdocs\phppear\pear\ you can also see above from the phpinfo() output that this is the path which configured as include_path