Re: Excel OLE Automation : accessing the Excel constants

On Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 5:55:51 AM, Samuel wrote:

> ExcelSheet.Range("C65536").End(xlUp)

> This fails because the constant xlUp is undefined...

> There is some user contributed notes about that problem in the
> documentation (http://jp2.php.net/manual/en/book.com.php) but it doesn't
> say if it's possible to really access the Excel constants.
---

You need to define the constants for yourself. Since I don't use PHP
with Excel I haven't done this and so cannot give you a ready-made
file to require(). However, Microsoft give a full list of the
constants at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa221100.aspx -
so you can look up the ones you need and add them to your own library
as you go along.

HTH,

--
Geoff