Excel OLE Automation : accessing the Excel constants

Hi,

I'm confronted to a new problem with Excel Automation: I don't manage to
access the constants.

For example, I want to find the last cell in a column:

ExcelSheet.Range("C65536").End(xlUp)

This fails because the constant xlUp is undefined...

There is some user contributed notes about that problem in the
documentation (http://jp2.php.net/manual/en/book.com.php) but it doesn't
say if it's possible to really access the Excel constants.

Thanks for your help !

Sam