Re: Counting returned MySQL rows, and possibly storing returned recordset in a session variable

Will look at the mysql_num_rows function.

Suppose I could try something like assigning the whole returned recordset to
an array that I then saved in a session variable, but depending on the size
of the returned data rows it might not be worth it in terms of load on the
server.

Am currently just looping through previously displayed rows and then
displaying the 'current' ones at this stage.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA