Re: Re: Win32 PECL pre-built binaries.

I see one such bug, are there others?
 - http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=46021

Here are some:

Duplicate bugs are given the bogus status and typically link to the parent bug. Looks like that happened a few times here, but the bug evolved and was prematurely closed. It's open now. Windows geeks, please look into bug #46021 and close it. If it's not closed by Friday (when the manual builds) I'll address [hack] it the best I can.

I can see why some people were against us having a wiki because these 'where is what when how?' problems become more frequent. But as for the Windows build stuff, I consider the manual to be documentation and the wiki entry a supplemental to it.

And as for the Windows PECL binaries, this large task could use more bodies so people feel free to help. Pierre, please post an update/todo regarding this task so we all know about it and how to help.

Regards,
Philip