RE: Can't seem to transfer a dynamically chosen parameter to next page

If you create a dynamic page with elements changing based on AJAX DB
queries and such you must be able to change the page from within the
local browser. That requires JS. I think that may be a little advanced
for what the OP was trying to accomplish, but I only mentioned it
because it can make for a more interactive page.

The example with value{2,3,4} shows how to do static links and can be
done only with PHP.

Cheers,
James

James Crow