Re: Can't seem to transfer a dynamically chosen parameter to next page

I haven't looked at your code, but it sounds like you need JavaScript.
On the page you are going to you will need to pass something. You can
pass values either through forms or through the URL. URL may be easiest.

If you have a link like http://somehost.com/page_two.php?variable=value
you can get the variable=value part from the $_GET array. Like this
$_GET['variable'] will equal 'value'. On your first page you can then
use JS to set the url for a link to include the value you want to pass.

I don't know how involved the page is, but you can use PHP to generate
the page and create the links with the variable=value part already on
them. i.e.

Cheer,
James

--