RE: Access Violation

FastCGI extension does work with 5.1. Up until last month the EULA in the installer said that it was supported for IIS 6.0 only, but in fact it also worked on 5.1. Last month the license has been updated so now the FastCGI extension is officially supported for IIS 5.1.

-----Original Message-----
From: Herb Munson [mailto:herbmunson@xxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:22 AM
To: 'Elizabeth M Smith'; php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  Access Violation

It is on a development machine, and performance is not an issue (well, it
sort of is an issue: php should <run>.)  So I guess I'll go to cgi.

As I recall, the MS site to download fastcgi states pretty clearly what it
is intended to run on, and IIS 5.1 is not there - even though the MS links
<pointing> to that download say fastcgi is available for 5.1.  Coward that I
am, I did not try it.  So I appreciate the clarification that it does indeed
work with 5.1.

Many thanks.  I look forward to this being fun again...

Herb