Re: PHP 4.4.9, Windows: php_openssl.dll is loaded, but https wrapper not found.

I've had similar issues with self-signed certificates and PHP 5.x. The way I got around it was to install the cURL libraries and use code like this:

$channel = curl_init();
curl_setopt($channel, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
curl_setopt($channel, CURLOPT_URL, $yourHttpsUrlHere);
curl_setopt($channel, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 30);
curl_setopt($channel, CURLOPT_BUFFERSIZE, 500000);
curl_setopt($channel, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true);
curl_setopt($channel, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
$content = curl_exec($channel);
curl_close($channel);

Not ideal, but it finally worked for me.

-Joe

Quoting Jason Cipriani <jason.cipriani@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Marco Schuster