PHP6 binary snapshot is missing dlls

I downloaded the latest Windows PHP6 (VC6) binary snapshot
http://windows.php.net/snapshots/ and installed only to discover quite a few
external dlls missing in the /ext directory.  Now, I realize that some may
be changing due to internal restructure and built-in design.  However, curl
is the one that triggered my Apache start failure and upon further
investigation I realized quite a few dlls were missing (I merely compared
with a binary snapshot I had pulled down back in April 2008) ...

php_curl.dll
php_dba.dll
php_dbase.dll
php_fdf.dll
php_mcrypt.dll
php_mime_magic.dll
php_ming.dll
php_oci8.dll (realize this may be changing as I reviewed the php.ini)
php_pdo.dll
php_pdo_firebird.dll
php_pdo_oci8.dll (realize this may be changing as I reviewed the php.ini)
php_pdo_oci.dll (realize this may be changing as I reviewed the php.ini)
php_pdo_sqlite.dll
php_pspell.dll
php_snmp.dll
php_zip.dll