Re: PHP4 strangeness with SQL Server 2005

In my experience I haven't come across something specifically like this. Have you run the specific query in Management Studio and taken a look at it?

Quite often coming from a LAMP school myself, I always want to blame my query issues on php's support of mssql but more often than not its me looking in the wrong spot. Not to say that this is the case. Sometimes queries running in 2000 create different execution plans than they do in 2005.